sábado, 8 de março de 2008

The Kills Killed My Deadly Lethargy



The Kills and The Reason From My Living:

You guys came into my life without any reason, and slowly has been conquering my heart without asking to leave.

When I realized you had already taken account of my heart entirely, I was passionate in love!

Trough your raw songs our hearts in a single gesture of love deep joined up together and formed a single heart...

I am not sure until when our love will last, or maybe if some day it might end up ...

I only say that the moment I'm living listening to your amazing music. I'm having an unique and unforgettable time of my life bleeding my feelings away. And it now applies for everything that we are together: me and your unique art.

I wish you always be in my ears and dreams, just as you are today.

I don't know how to define the amount of my love, but I know that even if your love doesn't come as 1% of my love for you, even though it is worth, as that 1% equals 100% of my happiness to be with you in my life and that is enough already!

Never, never, and in no event be unsure of my true love for you! I adore you deeply!

It seems you two read my soul before write your lirycs.

I love you, VV and Hotel, in a way that I can not explain or even understand.

I thank you both beacuse of yours live concert I am starting a minimal-rock project right now.

And I know we'll meet again.

Hopefuly, sooner than I expect.



VIDEOS:

Cat Claw

No Wow

Good Ones

Kissy Kissy

Cheap and Cheerful

U. R. A. Fever

Fried My Little Brains

Wait

Love Is A Deserter

Superstition

Fuck The People

Passion Is Accurate