terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2007

On Her Shoes

...then, she finally let him go. She took three months and three weeks after he broke with her to do so. What a painfull release! The last contact was this letter bellow, that she would had left nailed at his door if it was possible. But she just send him an e-mail without the subject.

From a broken heart:

The nights are cold and dark for those who only makes to suffer.
For those who knows to love and to be loved, it is completely different.
I write for you because I don't feel more the lack of speaking with you.
And much less to see you.
I am in another phase of the life now.
I just want to be happy... and to make happy the people by my side.
Treason this time... never.
Pureness in my heart always!
Forgive me for all the bad things that one day I caused you.
And for all the love that I gave to you and wanted that it was equal for me.
I suffered a lot by your side... but I had good moments too.
However, at this moment I still can't remember none of the good things.
I loved you as I never had loved another man.
But you still were an insane boy.
I Liked you so much that I don't perceived the defects that I feared most, that i had the most distrusts.
Nowadays, well.... what else can I do?
All I know is that everything in this life still can be fixed.
I hope one day I also can forgive you for the lies, the treasons, and the horrible fights that we had.
What it matters from now on is the life guides us in the best possible way.
I write to you crying, if it was a paper down my face it would be full of tears marks.
I just can't understand the reason of them to exist; if it is because a lost love or if my feelings turned into darkness that I can't see through anymore.
I don't know if one day I will write for you, or talk to you, or even see you ever again.
The future doesn't belong to us.
And neither we are able to design it as we want it.
The only thing that's left is the will.
This empty desire.

I love you in a way that I simply don't know.