
Tilty presents a framework that represents his cheerful illusion.
She slept me in sweet dreams and I awakened with her in bitter confusion.
I was living in a lethargy and I ended exploding in a lack of shame.
Did a former Miss Brazil missed the same way I missed our burning flame?
I already washed her face away from the painting inside my heart.
So now I show to the world my "Andy Warhol's" work of art.
Because her next resurrection does not depend on me.
Her life ended just like that.
I only hope she's trying the best to a happy renaissance.
Anyway we are very well with each other just like this.Well because we wanted to be friends with no more french kiss.

um quadro presenteado representa a minha doce ilusão / da ex-representante da beleza brasileira de quem hoje sou grande amigo / ex-miss brasil que me acordou de um sono profundo ao dormir comigo / já não tenho mais o seu rosto pintado dentro do coração / passou a saudade do calor na alma que alimentou meu vulcão / sua próxima ressurreição não dependerá de mim /só espero que consiga renascer feliz /nós ficamos então bem assim / porque bem assim a gente quis
So this is the end.
Click here to read how was the beginning.