terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2007

MY LOVE NEEDS YOUR MAYBE

you've got a beautiful taste
and I don't let it go to waste

right here, right now: the only place i wanna be
there is no other time and space necessary to see

everybody can change at the blink of an eye
we never know when we´ll say the last goodbye

nothing and nobody comes with a guarantee
before go on you better know something about me

I couldn't say "I love you" so fast
but there's a kind of feeling I've left

I wouldn't say "I want you" twice
but if you want me faster would be nice

take your time if you'll give me your "yes"
but just don't you hurry up to say a "no"yet

let's live deeper, baby
on this everlasting state
keep on pretending, baby
my love needs your maybe

I know myself as bad as you know yourself
but sooner or later things goes to line up itself

then we stay this way:

I here,
you there,
and together we are

I don't know exactly where, how or since when

some day, some how, we will figure it out

for now, let's keep shut our mouth