quarta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2007

A dog looking for an owner

I never forget you
Since I first met you
That very day I found you

You were bleeding like hell
You were hurting yourself
You were asking me for help

Oh, sometimes she eyes me like a dog looking for an owner

And you made me stay to play the gay
And we scared my ex-girlfriend away
And than you trusted me super ok

I took really good care of you
Untill I lost you to some other fool
But you keep comming back the way you do

Oh yeah, she looks like a lost lady lookinng for a lucky lover

How could I resist you?
I feel like I'm back to highschool
Where I want the most popular, hot'n cool

Tired of all this game after all this time
I tried to get you fuckin'out of my mind
But I am still wishing to make you mine

Oh, sometimes she eyes me like a dog looking for an owner
Oh yeah, she looks like a lost lady lookinng for a lucky lover