
I am tired of been just your spectator
I am bored with this fucking in every hole
I can't watch you been raped one minute more
I can't stand to see your body been used anymore
Don't you take me wrong
I used to love what you do
But I became a sensitive soul
and this is a gift from me to you:
PORNSTAR
I saw you doing someone else on my full screen
And the deepest desire was born like i've never seen
I couldn't keep my eyes away from your bright
And it's not the spot light that I am talking about
But that was a fire pire coming from your inside
All I know is that you are always very far away,
And I only wonder how to get to you and push play
Hey, pornstar
Show me who you really are
Hey, pornstar
Do you really come from Mars?
No, I am not your biggest fan
I just wanna be your favorite man
And I just don't know if this is a lost fight
Or if I have at least a single chance sometime
All I know is my soul burning like hell this time
Honey, if I ever invite you to take a ride in my car
I would not do it just because you are this erotic star
But I would be begging you the courtesy of break your heart
Hey, pornstar
Show me who you really are
Hey, pornstar
Please, let me break your heart
No, I am not your biggest fan
I just wanna be your favorite man
I wish you were near
To tell you "come over, my dear
Talk to me about all of your fears
Whisper them right here on my ear"
I think you are so dam beautiful in such many ways
But it's impossible for me to step to you and say it
You may call me selfish but if it was possible I would pray
To Lord transform your path in an entire different highway
Cause I wish you were
Oh, I wish you were
I wish you were anything but a…
Pornstar
Show me who you really are
Hey, pornstar, pornstar
Won't you show me who you really are?
Hey, pornstar
I ain't no psycho freak
Hey, pornstar
I ain't no foolish sweetheart
Hey, pornstar, pornstar
Pleaseeeeee...
Would you let me reach your heart?
Cause after all there is only one thing that i am certain of;
You do know how to fuck but you never show me how you make love .
I am bored with this fucking in every hole
I can't watch you been raped one minute more
I can't stand to see your body been used anymore
Don't you take me wrong
I used to love what you do
But I became a sensitive soul
and this is a gift from me to you:
PORNSTAR
I saw you doing someone else on my full screen
And the deepest desire was born like i've never seen
I couldn't keep my eyes away from your bright
And it's not the spot light that I am talking about
But that was a fire pire coming from your inside
All I know is that you are always very far away,
And I only wonder how to get to you and push play
Hey, pornstar
Show me who you really are
Hey, pornstar
Do you really come from Mars?
No, I am not your biggest fan
I just wanna be your favorite man
And I just don't know if this is a lost fight
Or if I have at least a single chance sometime
All I know is my soul burning like hell this time
Honey, if I ever invite you to take a ride in my car
I would not do it just because you are this erotic star
But I would be begging you the courtesy of break your heart
Hey, pornstar
Show me who you really are
Hey, pornstar
Please, let me break your heart
No, I am not your biggest fan
I just wanna be your favorite man
I wish you were near
To tell you "come over, my dear
Talk to me about all of your fears
Whisper them right here on my ear"
I think you are so dam beautiful in such many ways
But it's impossible for me to step to you and say it
You may call me selfish but if it was possible I would pray
To Lord transform your path in an entire different highway
Cause I wish you were
Oh, I wish you were
I wish you were anything but a…
Pornstar
Show me who you really are
Hey, pornstar, pornstar
Won't you show me who you really are?
Hey, pornstar
I ain't no psycho freak
Hey, pornstar
I ain't no foolish sweetheart
Hey, pornstar, pornstar
Pleaseeeeee...
Would you let me reach your heart?
Cause after all there is only one thing that i am certain of;
You do know how to fuck but you never show me how you make love .