domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2008

Loco Mosquito



I believe that art is something you live, rather than something you merely do. I subtly and organically fuse feelings and thoughts in a manner that flits between light and dark, funny and morbid, experimental and cute.

"Be careful, don't get yourself exposed", said a good friend of mine. But I don't know how to do so. Before there was no problem cause I really don't care about my image. The issue is about someone else who was in my life once up on a time.

It's easier to be an old bleeding volcano than a new "loco mosquito": more than to suck blood from another person's vain to survive, a loco mosquito need to find a source to feed his libido, like Iggy Pop sayd ; "And here I go / In love again / Here I go-oh wo wo / Like a loco mosquito / I got some energy to burn / But you always want to tap it / Like a loco mosquito / 'Round and 'round and 'round I go / And when I'm hungry / Down I go".

Sujinsgrado here is all about burying the past, breathing the present and looking to the future. A place to forget humility, burning bright, both timeless and utterly contemporary, a reminder that no one on earth makes literature quite like Tilty just because my mind is an unique life adventure with no parallel. But I have no need to be considered genius. I want to be forward-thinking, less conceptual and to dispense of all influences.

I make texts that sounds like the stripped-to-the-bone nub of the crux of the sex and death and madness at the heart of the very best rock ‘n’ roll that I lived all my life so far. And the only way to pull that off is to put myself through the creative, physical, financial and emotional mangle. It's definitely a journey. I confirm this with the sanguine air of a wild one who believes that anything that doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

My head is full of artworks and films and music that I’d made for no-one to pay atention to. I live in a time that if you spent a lot of time making art and dressing up you got beaten down for being pretentious. Everything is about being down to earth.

I am just enjoying myself. I know I'm seen as dark, brooding, twisted and semi-gothic - but I’ve never felt like that.

My volcanic explosion have come a long way since dreaming about bringing romance and sex and glamour and rock ‘n’ roll to this web-page became the greates pleasure of my life.

Sujinsgrado is a journey where I don’t think about anything I’ve done before and everything just… falls out of me. I am very proud of it.

I wrote so many things before I got to this blog. It took a few failed attempts and different situations and going to different places and running out of money in order for me to get it together and and I didn't write the right peace of art yet. But one day I will. I am on my way. Who follows me here do not lose by waiting.

It's amazing and impressive as has been increasing the number of readers of this recent cyberspace with foreigns checking considerable presence. I thank you all very much. I ain't gonna let you down.