quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2008

Who the fuck am I?

Take my personality test to answer this question:

Extroversion

Average Male: 51%
Average Female: 67%
My Score: 45%

I am similar to most males in my extroversion level. Like me, most males are outgoing and social, but also appreciate having some quiet time on their own.

Emotionality

Average Male: 74%
Average Female: 76%
My Score: 91%

I am somewhat more reactive to my feelings and moods than the average male is. I feel my emotions more intensely than the average male does.

Thoroughness

Average Male: 63%
Average Female: 72%
My Score: 38%

When it comes to certain tasks, I am less organized and detailoriented than most males are. On the other hand, I am more flexible than the average male is. Both aspects will stand out to people.

Openness

Average Male: 51%
Average Female: 53%
My Score: 70%

I am more adventurous than most males are. Most males like to stick to the patterns and things they know. This is an area where my personality stands out when compared to other males. Because other people tend to be more afraid of change and novelty, I am seen as an explorer and breath of fresh air in comparison.

Agreeableness

Average Male: 40%
Average Female: 56%
My Score: 79%

I care more about the feelings and opinions of other people than most males do. Most males keep some space between themselves and the problems of other people. I try to as well, but often have a harder time doing it. My empathy and concern for other people are guiding parts of my personality.

Sensing vs. Intuiting

Average Male: 18% Sensing
Average Female: 19% Intuiting
My Score: 45% Intuiting

I follow a brain path that is different from the one most males follow. Most males are more interested in the information that is in the 'here and now' than in the information that can be inferred or speculated on. I am interested in and capable of following both. This means that I am able to follow conversations that have nexpected leaps, turns, and branches to new topics. The average male and female differ in the type of information they are attracted to. In this way, I work well with the average female. The average female is also most attracted to intuitive information.

Thinking vs. Feeling

Average Male: 36% Thinking & 48% Feeling
Average Female: 47% Feeling
My Score: 45% Feeling

Males are an interesting case when it comes to thinking vs. feeling: 50 percent of males are 'thinkers', making decisions based mostly on logic, while the other 50 percent are extreme 'feelers' - making decisions based fully on their heart. My tendency is in the direction of the feelers.

Judging vs. Perceiving

Average Male: 9% Judging
Average Female: 7% Judging
My Score: 19% Perceiving

The average female and male feel most comfortable in an environment that is semi-structured and stable. They enjoy finishing a project more than they enjoy beginning a project. I am somewhat different in this regard: I like the excitement of open-ended possibilities.


CONCLUSION:

I AIN'T NO EMO, I ONLY LOVE.

ou em bom português:

EU NÃO SOU EMO, SÓ AMO.